Monday, September 26, 2011

Cervical Spondylosis Chinese Medicine Massage and surgery video

http://drop.ndtv.com/albums/HEALTH/cervical/cervical1.jpg
Cervical spondylosis is a general term for age-related wear and tear affecting the disks in your neck. These changes later contribute to the development of cervical osteoarthritis in the joints that link your neck bones (facet joints).

Cervical spondylosis and osteoarthritis are most common in people older than age 55, and both conditions progress with age.

Many people with signs of cervical spondylosis and osteoarthritis on X-rays manage to escape associated symptoms, which include pain, stiffness and muscle spasms. When symptoms do occur, nonsurgical treatments often are effective.



Cervical Spondylosis, Chinese Medicine Massage Cures Diseases



=========================

JOIN OUR PAGE IN FACEBOOK

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

First off I would like to say awesome blog! I
had a quick question which I'd like to ask if you don't mind.
I was curious to know how you center yourself and clear your head prior to writing.
I have had a tough time clearing my mind in getting my thoughts out.
I truly do take pleasure in writing but it just seems like the first 10 to
15 minutes are generally lost just trying to figure out how to begin.
Any recommendations or tips? Thank you!
Also visit my web-site Read The Kidney Stone Removal Report Here

Anonymous said...

Causes are many, but mostly this problem has
been reported by senior years people. Lemon juice is
additionally one with the common and effective home cures for cervical spondylosis.
Spinal decompression therapy is used primarily to deal with disc injuries of the neck
and lower back.

My website :: spondiloza

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | cheap international calls